Image Map

Adam is 2!

Happy Birthday my sweet boy!  I cannot believe that we have had this little guy with us for two whole years. I am one lucky girl.  We didn't do much for his birthday.  We'll save the birthday parties and such for when he is older and knows what is going on.  Until then we'll just rewrap one of the Christmas presents because we are awesome parents.  We had just a few friends over since our apartment is pretty small.  Made brownies and just hung out.  It was fun and Adam was loved.  That is what birthday's are all about.

I love how much Adam likes to help cook and he wanted to help make the brownies.  I think he may just be in on it to get to lick the bowl at the end.  He knows what's up.









My Dad send Adam a Buzz Lightyear for his birthday.  We knew it would be a hit and decided to save it for last since we knew Adam wouldn't be interested in much else once he saw it.  We were right.  Check out his face.  He was so excited.  The day after we were watching Toy Story 2 and Adam went to find his Buzz so that he could watch the movie with him.  Oh my, I love this kid.  I can't wait to see what this next year holds for us.  Watching him grow up is the most amazing thing in the world.

1 comments:

SSToone said...

Mmmm. I want his birthday cupcake...mmmm. Please let me know what you think of the Ikea train set, I was tempted to buy it when I was there a month ago. Beautiful pics!

Post a Comment