Image Map

Halloween

To be honest, I had grand Halloween plans for our family and then I just got busy and ended up putting Adam in the costume we first got him.  It was an adorable dragon costume that was too small for him, but worked great.  We went to the Trunk-or-Treat and Adam made it to about 5 or 6 cars before he was just done.  It was a rainy night, so David and I were cool to head home early and warm up.  He also didn't score loads of candy...which was nice that I wouldn't be able to eat it all up by myself (because I would).  I didn't get too many photos.  Literally, the ones below are two of the four...and the other two are completely out of focus.  Here is my Bubba.  Oh my gosh, he is so cute.


I did make Adam his own Trick-or-Treat bag and I felt that made me a tad better mom.  I had just figured out how to print on fabric for another project that I was working on and remembered that last year I bought an iron-on transfer of the most adorable Halloween image and scanned it.  I logged it in the back of my head that I would SOMEDAY do something with it and I did.  It's a miracle.  Thanks to the rain, I found out that the printer ink will bleed when it gets wet...which I did a little more research and found out how to treat the fabric beforehand to prevent that.  The bag is ruined from the rain, but my other project was saved.  Live and learn, right?  I'll make another before it's Trick-or-Treat time next year.  And Adam will have a costume that fits.

1 comments:

Misty said...

I love the trick or treating bag. So cute. Your 4 pictures are better than I did. I got ZERO pictures of my kids trick or treating. I wasn't willing to sacrifice my camera in the rain for a picture. Oh well!

Post a Comment