Image Map

Hunter Farms

Today we did the first tradition-like thing as a family of three!  I know that we had Adam last year for the holidays, but he was pretty little and we didn't do much for tradition.  This year we are all about doing everything we can to enjoy the holidays like a family.  We had a friend tell us about a pumpkin patch and we thought it would be the perfect thing to do.  It was so much fun and I was so giddy about going.  I knew that Adam would love it.  The sun was shining and there wasn't a cloud in the sky.  Perfect day for a family outing.



Adam found the slide first thing.  He couldn't get enough of it.



They had a reindeer.  Yep.  It was awesome.


He loved the animals.  He chased the chickens all over and kept petting all the ones that would let him.  The whole time he just kept saying, "Hi! Hi! Hi!"



Two of a kind.


On the hay-ride to the pumpkin patch.


Pumpkins as far as the eye could see.  How can you find just one to take home?




Smelling the flowers.  He'll smell every flower he passes by.  It's adorable.




While we were out at the pumpkin Adam fell and ripped open one of his blisters he had from grabbing my curling iron this past weekend.  He was pretty sad and one thing that made him smile was beating on the pumpkins like a drum.  He thought that was great and I thought it was great that for a few minutes he was able to forget about his poor little burnt hand.  I hate that he is hurting.


 
Beating the drum, I mean pumpkin.


I can't help but end with a photo of my favorite boys.  They are the light of my life and I had such a great time with them today.  I can't wait for the rest of the holiday season that will be full of love, laughter and memories that I will cherish for all my eternity.

1 comments:

The Holyoaks said...

Love the picture of you and Adam in the middle of the frame where you can see a lot of the landscape. Am I describing that right? Good job, David! Lovely photo. I'm glad you had a good time!

Post a Comment