Image Map

Stink bug sleeping.

Adam has been sleeping with his knees tucked under him and his bum straight up in the air like a stink bug.  I have tried so many times to get a photo, but that requires turning on the lights and he wakes up right away.  Today when I went to get him up to dress him for church he stayed fast asleep.  I finally got the money shot I've wanted for awhile.  He quickly woke up and was really happy to see I was already in his room to get him out of bed.  Oh, I just can't get enough of this little boy. 



2 comments:

Sara Lou said...

Looks great! Love the pictures! Where did you get Adam's crib bedding set? I am in love with it! Wait, let me guess...IKEA?! He is such a handsome kid, the picture with David where Adam is making a funny face is priceless. Keep up the great photography Karen, you've got talent! Love ya!

Kendal and Kendra said...

Oh my...he is the cutest little stink bug out there! LOVE all those pictures and the fact that you are so determined to capture them! Your blog looks great. I love getting to see whats going on even though we are a little bit far away!

Post a Comment